The highly acclaimed Rydal Penrhos GCSE Revision Courses will return this Easter holiday, offering the best possible exam preparation to young people from across the North Wales area.
GCSE pupils at Rydal Penrhos and beyond are now gearing up for a crucial period of revision. As mock exams come and go, attention shifts to the all-important summer exam season. Now is the time for Year 11 pupils to solidify their understanding, address any gaps in knowledge, and ensure they have the best techniques to manage the challenges of revision and exam sitting.
To this end, Rydal Penrhos is thrilled to announce the return of the school’s highly acclaimed GCSE Revision Week during the Easter holidays. This program is designed to aid not only our current pupils but also any young people from across North Wales who are seeking support in their exam preparations.
Rydal Penrhos GCSE Revision Courses will take place over three days from Monday 25 to Wednesday 27 March, covering all three core subjects: English (Language and Literature) on Monday, Science (Dual and Triple Award) on Tuesday, and Maths on Wednesday.
Across the three days, Rydal Penrhos GCSE Revision Courses will include:
- Expert tuition from experienced teachers, some of whom are examiners.
- Immersion in the subject, with up to an eight-hour day of distraction-free focus.
- Small class sizes.
- Tailored tuition where possible. If, in advance, pupils can identify those topics they specifically wish to address, we will try to include these in the days’ schedules.
- Focus on the assessment objectives for each specific subject through the WJEC exam board, enabling pupils to better understand what examiners are looking for.
- An opportunity to meet other pupils who are in the same situation. Revision can be lonely, but being with other pupils can offer some reassurance and guidance.
- Daily revision and exam techniques sessions, which will explore study techniques, memory function, focus enhancement, and stress management, among other topics.
- An ‘Eat for Success’ masterclass courtesy of our catering partners, Holroyd Howe.
- An open sports and wellbeing session, offering all-important exercise and mindfulness breaks from revision.
- Breaks and lunch included.
The Rydal Penrhos GCSE Revision Courses represent a can’t-miss opportunity for any pupil sitting GCSE exams this year to guarantee the very best preparation. The school is proud to have an outstanding track record of exam results in recent years, with Rydal Penrhos GCSE candidates attaining the top grades at more than twice the rate seen in Wales nationally.
Discover the secret to our success by registering your child for our GCSE Revision Courses. External families can register their children today using our Eventbrite page, which you can access by clicking here. Rydal Penrhos parents can book using SchoolsBuddy from 09:00 on Wednesday 7 February.
With limited places available, please book now to avoid disappointment!