Thank you for registering your child/children with us for our daycare provision for front line staff. At the moment we are only taking bookings until Friday 27th March. We will be opening during the school holidays but will send more details on this later next week.
Please note the following about the daycare provision:
- All pupils, regardless of school year group, will be cared for in the Prep School building. Pupils will not be able to access the senior buildings.
- School will be open from 08:30 with registration at 09:00 in the Prep School Library. After this pupils will be split into pre-school, pre-prep, prep and senior and be taken to different rooms to be supervised by teachers from those sections of the school.
- School will finish at 17:30 but please feel free to pick up your child at any point during the afternoon. The pre-school door will not be in use from now on, all drop-offs and pick-ups will be done from the front desk.
- Senior pupils will be able to bring phones but will use them according to the usual school rules. Prep school pupils should not bring phones ( if this is necessary please leave them at the front office).
- Please do not let your child bring food to school. Our catering team will be providing a morning snack, lunch, 3.30pm snack and a hot tea at 4.45 pm.
- Children do not need to wear uniform but they should wear trainers as they will have daily opportunities for outdoor activities including forest school and sports.
- Prep pupils should bring their learning packs to school. Senior pupils will need their books and logins to ‘show my homework’.
- We are currently only accepting children who are pupils at Rydal Penrhos but we have offered to host pupils from other schools should this become necessary. We are awaiting directions from Conwy Borough Council on this matter.
- We are, of course, following all the usual strict compliance guidance for safeguarding, pupil ratios, first aid provision and fire safety.
We are looking forward to welcoming your child to school, please don’t hesitate to contact email@example.com if your situation changes or you have any questions.
Head of Prep