Rydal Penrhos Prep School finally got the chance to reward pupils who applied themselves exceptionally well during the previous academic year.
Prize Giving at Rydal Penrhos Prep School goes ahead…
With COVID-19 restrictions preventing Rydal Penrhos from holding their annual Speech Day and Prize Giving event earlier this year, Prep School staff came up with a socially distanced and safe alternative so that those pupils who worked so hard could get their just rewards.
Every pupil from Reception to Year 5 received recognition for their commitment both in and out of the classroom, despite the significant disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic lockdown earlier this year.
During the lockdown, the Prep School staff did an incredible job of putting on plenty of exciting activities during online learning sessions and these ensured the fact the children had no loss of learning or reduction in skills development while away from Rydal Penrhos.
There were also three special prizes given out in each class:
The Form Prize – for the pupil who best embodied the Rydal Penrhos characteristic of striving to do the best they can in every single way.
The Academic Prize – for the pupil who had the highest average scores across all subjects.
The Progress Prize – for the pupil who made the most academic progress during the School Year.
Well done to all of the pupils who received certificates and a particular mention should go to:
- Reception – Form Prize – Megan Roberts
- Reception – Academic Prize – Eleanor Llewellyn
- Reception – Progress Prize – Josie Pittaway
- Year 1 – Form Prize – Camilla Simmons
- Year 1 – Academic Prize – Hania Ffowcs Williams
- Year 1 – Progress Prize – Oliver Craig
- Year 2 – Form Prize – Angus De Ferranti
- Year 2 – Academic Prize – Hannah Pittaway
- Year 2 – Progress Prize – Svaksh Singam
- Year 3 – Form Prize – Freddie Griffin
- Year 3 – Academic Prize – Ella Ffowcs Williams
- Year 3 – Progress Prize – Ella Craig
- Year 4 – Form Prize – Kenzie Livingstone
- Year 4 – Academic Prize – Eryn Mart
- Year 4 – Progress Prize – Charlie Lister-Brookes
- Year 5 – Form Prize – Amelie Skinner
- Year 5 – Academic Prize – Noah Roberts
- Year 5 – Progress Prize – Lewis Jellicoe
Rydal Penrhos is now able to offer private tours to prospective pupils and their families.