Rydal Penrhos will be hosting a special Wedding Open Day event in October with plenty of exciting things to enjoy.
There will be a chance to explore the school’s stunning site, including the former Library – now named The Osborn Room.
With its vaulted ceiling, stained glass and parquet flooring, this room is steeped in history and has previously been the chapel and the dining hall. It is currently being converted into a wonderful event space for pupils and the wider community, which is capable of hosting events for up to 250 people.
Other prominent areas available to view at the Open Day are the Memorial Hall and New Field Pavilion, with the picturesque Memorial Quad another possible alternative for an outdoor occasion.
Also on campus is St John’s Church, which hosts chapels and assembles throughout the week and a place where couples might decide to tie the knot. Our school chaplain – the Reverend Dr Rob Beamish – will be pleased to discuss your service with you.
Our team of dedicated event planners are available to help you plan and enjoy your perfect day or evening. There will be a host of hand-picked suppliers Rydal Penrhos works with at the event, including:
- Cameo Brides – Bridal Wear
- Scent with Love – Florist
- D&D Occasions – Venue Dressing
- Event Lounge – DJ, Photobooth and Casino Table
- Peak Marquee
- Cassie M Bridal – Make-up and Hair
- Carly and Russ – Piano & vocal duo
- Dylan Cernyw – Harpist
- Vanilla Pod Events – Wedding stationery
- Cariad Cakes by Pippa
- Giggles and Games – Outdoor Games
- Jay Gatling – Close-up Magic
- Perfectly Planned by Helen – Wedding Planner
- Martin Vaughan Photography
- Dylan’s – Food Van